What's new

GIVEAWAY! Holiday Giveaway: Charcoal Goods Every Day

In time for the Holidays, an amazing opportunity for a wonder razor.

While I don't have all of the details at my fingertips, this was purchased about 18 months ago, so I'm guessing it is a Gen 4 model? It is lightly used and was not polished so a bit of intentional patina is present. Original packaging is available.

My request to the winner, although certainly not a requirement, will be that you consider making a donation to one of the many fundraisers currently running for needy families or veterans in your area.

Drawing will be December 8 by the end of the day, so hurry!

CUSA only please.

I am in and cover on the donation thing pretty well.

As I already support two local Veterans Charities in my are.

Give my time, energy to one keeping them supplied with clothing & shoes.

The other one use time to help with annual fundraiser.

Nice off of unique Razor, 👍

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
In time for the Holidays, an amazing opportunity for a wonder razor.

Your kindness is greatly appreciated, and I am deeply humbled! 🙇‍♂️

I'm guessing it is a Gen 4 model?

A picture of the razor would also be nice, as well as greatly appreciated. ;)

My request to the winner, although certainly not a requirement, will be that you consider making a donation to one of the many fundraisers currently running for needy families or veterans in your area.

Technically, part of my own life is a complete charity case, for which there is no fundraiser drive for me. And despite all that, I managed to donate 100 dollars to B&B, to secure my gold membership. Since B&B is known to give to charities, and raise money for breast cancer research, I think in my own way, I have met the requirements. I am also in the USA, so I meet that requirement as well. lol

Drawing will be December 8 by the end of the day, so hurry!

Alright, sounds good. Cause guess what?

I'M IN!

Im in , if thats okay, please , and , thank you.... I have always wanted to try a Charcoal Goods razor...
I have NO problems with the requirements !! As a matter of fact My wife and the twins and I did so today !!

Last edited:
I'm in. Both my parents are veterans and I've lost friends overseas in the GWOT and some more after they returned home. My folks always made sure we volunteered at our church serving breakfast to the veterans on memorial and veterans day weekends and taught us to say thank you to anyone serving/served. My 6 and 8 year olds are being taught the same lesson and enjoy serving breakfast at the monthly VFW breakfasts in town. Thanks for such a generous PIF.

Top Bottom