What's new

history of proraso

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
well i prefer multiblade razors because of the closeness........ rsvp

I used a Mach 3 for over 20 years. I always had problems shaving ATG with it too, as well as any other multi blade cart or disposable. I never had a BBS finish using one either.

The only advice I can give in that case is dont shave ATG much if at all. A proper soap may help because of the added slickness but the weakness is in the blades themselves.

what bricks and mortar stores sell kiss my face shaving cream? would they have been selling this cream back in early 2000???? rsvp

As far as I know KMF is discontinued, so it’s not sold in stores anywhere. Not sure what the year 2000 has to do with the question though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

between proraso and truefitt and hill i believe which one is better for sensitive skin when shaving against the grain? rsvp.

I’m sure both would do equally well or poorly... but really given what you have said about sensitive skin you probably shouldn’t be trying to shave ATG anyway. It’s a challenge to do so without irritation even for those of us whose skin isn’t particularly sensitive.

what bricks and mortar stores would have been selling proraso products back in 1999-2000 in the u.s.? thrifty now known as rite aid, kmart, target, ect......... can someone give me an idea of what stores would have been selling proraso in the los angeles area? historically, what stores have sold proraso in the u.s. from the late 90s up until now? would a proraso lover, expert please tell me. rsvp.

I wonder why.

because i want to cross reference information by going back in time and seeing what i would have done differently by using proraso instead of gillette series shave gel! one wishes that one could go back in time and have done things differently! make sense now?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
20 years ago is a lot to ask from aging men's memories. I'm sure if someone can remember that will chime in here and let you know.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Proraso White soap is a good soap/croap to use for sensitive skin. It is cheap and works well for me. I would use it even with a cartridge razor. Give it a try and let us know how you get on.

If you happen to run into me in 1999 please tell me that the me from 2019 said to buy $100,000 worth of Apple stock and don’t sell it for at least 20 years. I could use about $17 million right now.

Top Bottom