What's new

Henri Et Victoria Lime Review

proxy.php

My first Henri Et Victoria product came in yesterday and today i had my first shave with it. They’re based in Victoria BC, so delivery was quick. I got it 3 days after placing my order. Cost $21.90 CAD plus shipping so it’s definitely not cheap, but then again, it will last you a long time.

The packaging is gorgeous. Very neat. As the name implies, there’s a pleasant lime/lemon scent to it. Not overpowering by any means.

It’s not as hard as some other soaps. Not soft like cream either. Lathering is simple though, and as i usually do with my first time on soaps, i bloomed it for 5-10 minutes.

Very happy with the result. Good lather. Great slickness. I’m not a huge artisan soap person, but this might not be the last Henri Et Victoria product i try. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BC? They are in Gatineau, Quebec.

Good review. It is a great soap. I find it has more of a lime cordial scent than fresh limes, but in a good way.

Cognac and Cuban Cigars is excellent as well. 👍

Oh wow. I could have sworn they were were in Victoria, BC. I obviously convinced myself by the name [emoji2]

proxy.php

My first Henri Et Victoria product came in yesterday and today i had my first shave with it. They’re based in Victoria BC, so delivery was quick. I got it 3 days after placing my order. Cost $21.90 CAD plus shipping so it’s definitely not cheap, but then again, it will last you a long time.

The packaging is gorgeous. Very neat. As the name implies, there’s a pleasant lime/lemon scent to it. Not overpowering by any means.

It’s not as hard as some other soaps. Not soft like cream either. Lathering is simple though, and as i usually do with my first time on soaps, i bloomed it for 5-10 minutes.

Very happy with the result. Good lather. Great slickness. I’m not a huge artisan soap person, but this might not be the last Henri Et Victoria product i try. Highly recommended.

You are incorrect. The product is named for the owner's two children. They are based in Gatineau, QC, Canada

Top Bottom