What's new

help pick my next soap

So I finished up a tub of Goodfellas Smile "inferno" and I really liked it, great soap, nice thick lather, it checked all of the boxes. Since we are getting into the winter months here in the upper midwest I would like something heavy in scent, I've narrowed it down to these two scents and products, what do you guys say? Let's have a vote!

Razor Rock Irish Country Side
1598451288294.png

The Goodfellows Smile "Furiah"
1598451373026.png

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
You're a Goodfellas' Smile fan too?!!! I love that producer! My absolute favorite is more of a Summer time scent...it's called Abysso. It's my favorite soap. For me, Abysso is year-round. I also have their Sea Citrus which is also a good aquatic/mariner scent. So, both Summer time aquatic/mariner scents. I'm currently waiting for Inferno, Stardust and Amber Fougere to arrive. Supposed to come today. Can't find Chronos anywhere, but that's on my radar also. Good luck with your choice. I wish I could help, but I don't have any experience with either of those soaps. Perhaps check out some YouTube reviews.

I agree Inferno was and is a banging soap, read my review on it, I described it as "an old western tack shop".

I think the Furiah will be my new winter time scent and I'm really leaning towards that.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I would be surprised if there weren't reviews on the net. Check out Goodfellas' Smile Re Nero also. That might fall into a cold weather scent for you as well.

I have 5 soaps already, and that's about 3 too many........good thing is I'll be back down to 3 here once I zip through the rest of the Goodfellows Inferno and my container of proraso.

I think more then likely I will be sticking with Goodfellow's that's what my gut tells me.

I have 5 soaps already, and that's about 3 too many........good thing is I'll be back down to 3 here once I zip through the rest of the Goodfellows Inferno and my container of proraso.

I think more then likely I will be sticking with Goodfellow's that's what my gut tells me.
I had 8 soaps and creams arrive today only, live a little.

Irish Countryside is a nice smelling soap. Dupe of Green Irish Tweed I believe. A mellow green scent with cologne touch to it.

Top Bottom