What's new

Help me please! Tried everything...

Not much you can do about it with shaving if you're already shaving ATG and you don't really feel the stubble. The only option you have is laser. I have the same problem on my face and head. Been doing laser treatments on my scalp to try and eliminate folliculitis issues. 8 treatments in, and my shadow is pretty much gone.

Just shave as you have been doing my friend.

Don't worry too much about it, beard and moustache shadow is a cool thing to have!

Not much you can do about it with shaving if you're already shaving ATG and you don't really feel the stubble. The only option you have is laser. I have the same problem on my face and head. Been doing laser treatments on my scalp to try and eliminate folliculitis issues. 8 treatments in, and my shadow is pretty much gone.
Is it expensive?

Is it expensive?
Yes. I saved up for a while to make sure I had enough cash to cover 12 treatments. It runs me about $100 per session. Some places run a little less, some considerably more. Worth it for me. Took my head shave time from over an hour to right around half an hour, no more folliculitis, no more expensive skin products, and no more antibiotics to fix flare ups.

Did you have folliculitis before you started shaving your head?

Yes. I saved up for a while to make sure I had enough cash to cover 12 treatments. It runs me about $100 per session. Some places run a little less, some considerably more. Worth it for me. Took my head shave time from over an hour to right around half an hour, no more folliculitis, no more expensive skin products, and no more antibiotics to fix flare ups.

Top Bottom