What's new

Help me chosing my first DG/CL soap (or else...)

+1 for TSM Fougere. A wonderful powdery, green, Fougere that I could use any time of the year. One of the best in my book.

I saw so many glowing reviews of YRP, I took a chance without buying a sample. I figured it was a “sure bet.” I even smelled the rose bushes in my front yard to make sure I was ok with the smell of real roses. Well, it didn’t matter. The scent really grossed me out. I have a bottle of CL YRP splash that is gathering dust at the moment. The scent really was not for me, despite what nearly everyone says. I guess the moral is, it might be worth it to get a sample first.

Personally, I love Colonia Balsamica (seasonal) and Bon Vivant. YRP and GSL really didn’t agree with me. I tried Delor de Traget, which I was neutral on. I LOVE Icarus Sweet Lemon though. Out of any soap and/or splash combo I own, that’s the one I open the most just to enjoy the scent.

Maybe a bit of topic, but today I tried a sample of Tallow+Steel West Indies, I wouldn't never choice this scent, but is turning out I like it :O

How T+S compare with DG, I can get same great performance in your opinion?

Samples BTW are really important and useful, especially for me and other Europeans in love with American artisan soaps ;)

I love pure lavender and gratiot league square! The TSM Fougere scent was just too intense for me. I was actually thinking about posting this one as a trade or for sale in that forum.

Hi all, and thanks for all your comments and support, I really looked in the whole CL production, red review, comments and more...but didn't find a scent could be for me. Or too safe and simple or to complex and risky....

...I wanted a top tier soap with a nice complex sxens,.at the end I oedeedo Tallow+Stella West Indies, and mainly because I was having a samole.... otherwise I wouldn't never order this scent ...hope I can get what I want great soap, nice scent and excellent post shave feeling....

Thanks you're great;)

Top Bottom