What's new

HELP - IRRITATION From Henri et Victoria Cognac and Cuban Cigars - Replacement Soap?

For me, this soap is easily one of the top scents - I don't get the greatest performance, but I would live with that because I love the scent. My problem is that my face burns from this, which brings me to my question.

What soap out there is a good scent match for this one? Obviously, I am hoping to find something that smells just like it and doesn't irritate my face. Is Crowne & Crane Cognac & Cubans a close match?

Please let me know what similar soaps that anyone who had irritation from HeV CC settled on that didn't irritate them with a matching scent profile?

You're not alone with this issue as another member experienced the same issue. I haven't tried Crowne & Crane's(C&C) Cognac & Cubans but I do have their Tobacco Leaf and Amber. I find the scent level from C&C to be a bit more subdued than what I get from HeV Cognac and Cuban Cigars. So on a scale of 1 to 10 C&C would be a 5 and HeV would be a 6.5. I know that I thoroughly enjoy the scent from C&C and their post shave skin feel is very good.

Top Bottom