What's new

Help finding a shaving cream

Used this shower soap today and really like the scent of it. Anyone have any idea of a similar shaving cream?
It is hard to describe, but as the bottle says, fresh forest with leaves, cooling spearmint, juniper and maybe a hint of eucalyptus.

Would be great to have a matching cream.

IMG_20200114_164309.jpg

Probably Proraso Green. It is eucalyptus scented. Not expensive and widely available
Thank you, I already have Proraso in my collection. Not exactly what I'm looking for, more a scent of leafs, forest and a touch of peppermint with a tiny touch of eucalyptus in the background.

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Thank you, I already have Proraso in my collection. Not exactly what I'm looking for, more a scent of leafs, forest and a touch of peppermint with a tiny touch of eucalyptus in the background.
Look at the Sterling website. They have some that may fit what you are looking for and they sell small sample pucks so you can try a few inexpensively. Good soaps too.

Look at the Sterling website. They have some that may fit what you are looking for and they sell small sample pucks so you can try a few inexpensively. Good soaps too.
You just opened a rabbit hole in front of my feet.
They look absolutely delicious everyone of them :)

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
How about Royal Forest from Taylor Of Old Bond Street? I have not tried it myself but reviews are favourable. Other TOBS creams are generally good performers with Jermyn Street being one of my favourites.

S.M. Novella is wonderfully woodsy, (tobacco) leafy, with a fair dose of eucalyptus.

Royal Forest is nice too. Definitely an Aventus vibe.

Stirling makes a good soap. And unlike some of the other brands, they send you a decent-sized 1 oz.sample puck & not some stingy little dab. Load a damp brush & not a sloppy-wet brush & that sample will last a long time.
Stirling Soap Samples.jpg
You will need to supply your own containers to store the sample pucks in.

Top Bottom