What's new

Hello from Virginia. Here are a few pictures of my shaving den.

I hope so! I love talking about shaving and shaving stuff.

Very impressive. Have ToBs Lavender? How's the rodent collection?

001_john1.jpg

Welcome aboard from a Fairfax County neighbor. Nice bunch of stuff, now that you are here and will hear about so many amazing products and vendors, be prepared for that collection to grow, lol.

Impressive. I like that you also have some nice handles for cartridge razors. And I like your bar soap assortment. I love a good bar soap vs the liquid soap dispensers. I'm a fan of...
proxy.php

Nice. Yeah, I like a good bar of soap. I have a soapscription to Dr. Squatch, and I pick up other ones, too. I sometimes use Dr. Bronner's castile liquid soap on a warm wet towel before a shave. I have lavender and peppermint, I haven't tried the eucalyptus yet. I haven't gone completely cartridge free. I like the Mach3 and Harry's, particularly.

Last edited:
Hello & welcome from another newbie.

Nice collection! And yes, Brickell is great stuff. Their mint bodywash, shampoo & conditioner are awesome.

Just need to do something about that electric toothbrush....try a Curaprox manual, you're teeth & gums will thank you.

Greetings from another newbie. You've got a nice collection there. Always good to keep a couple of cartridge razors handy for when time is an issue.

I just got an Italian barber shipment in today and have been smelling (snorting) Lea classic after shave all day. a nice mellow sandalwood flavor. I like the smell out of the bottle and feel like I have now gone totally off the deep end snorting AS from the bottle.

No, smelling is encouraged. However, drinking it is not generally recommended. :wink2:

Top Bottom