What's new

Hello from Virginia. Here are a few pictures of my shaving den.

Hello & welcome from another newbie.

Nice collection! And yes, Brickell is great stuff. Their mint bodywash, shampoo & conditioner are awesome.

Just need to do something about that electric toothbrush....try a Curaprox manual, you're teeth & gums will thank you.
I just looked up Curaprox online. I had never heard of it, but it looks good. I generally like anything made in Switzerland. I may give it a try!

Looks like you've already caught a bad case of SAD.. unfortunately this place will only make it worse :001_tt2:
I've exchanged one case of SAD (Standard American Diet) for another! I'm on a ketosis diet, with no sugar, which I think makes me look for alternative sources of enjoyment, such as shaving and buying shaving stuff. LOL.

I just looked up Curaprox online. I had never heard of it, but it looks good. I generally like anything made in Switzerland. I may give it a try!
I'd been using a Braun electric toothbrush since 2002 and when I switched over to the Curaprox noticed a change in my gums almost immediately. I tend to be an aggressive brusher and was doing a number on my gums even with the electric. The bristles on the Curaprox are much more gentle but still does an amazing job. An added bonus is when the brush is worn out its perfect for cleaning razors

I've exchanged one case of SAD (Standard American Diet) for another! I'm on a ketosis diet, with no sugar, which I think makes me look for alternative sources of enjoyment, such as shaving and buying shaving stuff. LOL.
Good luck with the diet. I tried the paleo for 2 months but gave it up, was craving processed carbs too much xD

Last edited:

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Since nobody else has said it I want to compliment you on your travel kit.

Enablers R Us Buy Them All.jpg

Seriously, we are a very bad lot.

Welcome, and happy shaves,

Jim

Nice collection. I notice quite a few TOBS tubs there and a few B&M's. Most notably the Fougere Gothique.....Once you read that quote, you tend to not forget it :)

Thanks! I really like Weleda's aftershave and face moisturizer. Their shaving cream is brushless, so I really don't use it very often, mainly when I travel.

I don't like their men's toner. It doesn't smell good. I much prefer Thayer's and Humphrey's witch hazel, as evidenced below. LOL.
IMG_0013.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom