What's new

Hello from Ontario, Canada!

@Carlo - wow... you have a huge collection of product! And is that the Merkur Futur I see there? What do you think of it? I was looking at that one and the Progress.

And you are right, I just went to quick that time, today I went slow and careful and got a great shave.

Evan, my collection is fact tiny, compared to other members'. Some dens on that thread are just phenomenal!
I have been shaving with the Futur for 1 month now (on setting 1), and what a wonderful razor it is! Most members will probably recommend the Progress over the Futur, but I absolutely adore my Futur. Check out my review: http://badgerandblade.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=2930&cpage=9&title=-merkur-futur&cat=44. The main reason why I bought it is because of its unique design/style.

cheers

Lol yes I got your package, it looks like it might have taken you a few hours just to take and affix all those blades one by one! Uh oh... what happened with you and the straight? Did you slice yourself?

Haha I'm glad you got my card of blades
I had to make it look pretty just grabbed a handful and pasted them on there one at a time haha should be able to last you quite a while
Glad it made it to you safely.

Nope straights = acquisition disorder = $$$$$$
Whole new realm of expensive
Gonna sell off some of my DE stuff to make room for straights, have to have to limit myself haha

linty1

My wallet cries.
Haha I'm glad you got my card of blades
I had to make it look pretty just grabbed a handful and pasted them on there one at a time haha should be able to last you quite a while
Glad it made it to you safely.

Nope straights = acquisition disorder = $$$$$$
Whole new realm of expensive
Gonna sell off some of my DE stuff to make room for straights, have to have to limit myself haha

Wow even MORE expensive?! What sorta DE stuff are you looking to get rid of? I was looking for a used long handle progress, any match?

Top Bottom