What's new

Hello Everyone!

Hi everybody! I created this account a while back so I can look at the beautiful pictures of razors but this is my first time posting and I wanted to reach out and see if anybody can help with some advice. I saw so many people on forums getting wonderful deals on Ebay and I decided to do my very first vintage razor purchase. I always loved the look and aesthetic of the SE razors and found a GEM Damaskeen razor with the case, I was so excited to receive this razor as the pictures looked like the razor was in great shape.. Me being new to the Gem razors I had no idea about the parts and realized that the spring that holds the razor blade in place is gone. It was disappointing because I would enjoy the shave but the razor blade would just slide backwards and I would have to adjust it every time I was to use it. I guess it was just bad luck and bad judgment on my part but ill take it as a lesson but regardless I wanted to reach out and ask if anybody has any fixing tips or maybe a way that I can keep the blade still? This is my first SE razor and I really would hate to give up on it. Thank you to everyone for any advice that comes my way

Last edited:
Top Bottom