Heaven smells like Aqua Velva Ice Sport

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Possibly Romulan Ale? (on left)
proxy.php

I think you're right!

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I'll have to keep an eye out for this heavenly scent! Thanks for your post OP!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Easily found where Mike? I don’t see it at Walmart or the other usual B&M’s anymore?
Yep. It's been four years since that post ... box stores carry a boring and brief list of aftershaves. That one's gone, but I don't miss it - aquatics really do give me a headache.

I actually did use Barbasol Pacific Rush this week, and it's in that same blue/chilly/aquatic zone ... also gone from Dollar stores, as I recall.

Don't laugh - I've had to move two boxes of aftershaves to the garage ... and one of soaps ...

AA

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Yep. It's been four years since that post ... box stores carry a boring and brief list of aftershaves. That one's gone, but I don't miss it - aquatics really do give me a headache.

I actually did use Barbasol Pacific Rush this week, and it's in that same blue/chilly/aquatic zone ... also gone from Dollar stores, as I recall.

Don't laugh - I've had to move two boxes of aftershaves to the garage ... and one of soaps ...

AA

Lol’d, I won’t laugh at ya. I keep a bottle of AV Ice Sport around for when my 6 year old grandson stays over and shaves in the mornings with his Papa. I keep it around for him, because he gives the same kinda crazy look if I splash Special Reserve on him as you do getting aquatics splashed on you. ;)

Lol’d, I won’t laugh at ya. I keep a bottle of AV Ice Sport around for when my 6 year old grandson stays over and shaves in the mornings with his Papa. I keep it around for him, because he gives the same kinda crazy look if I splash Special Reserve on him as you do getting aquatics splashed on you. ;)
Have you seen this?

Top Bottom