What's new

Heaven smells like Aqua Velva Ice Sport

proxy.php

Found this little gem at Shoppers Drug yesterday. I didn’t even know they had an ice sport! I had always thought AV only had 3 variants, Ice Blue, Musk and Original Sport.

Absolutely love the smell and the way it feels on my space. Has a very fresh, aquatic, beach like smell to it. Reminds me of the Calvin Klein Eternity cologne. It doesn’t have the same burn i get from other splashes, despite the fact that i used brand new blades today.

The bottle is cool too - kind of something i would imagine from a Science Fiction movie!

Sorry Brut. You just moved to number 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a fan also, I think I like it the best out of all the (USA available) Aqua Velvas, ...i haven't had a chance to try the European Williams classic blue in the glass bottle yet.

Ice Sport came up in another Aftershave thread recently, it's a very close copy of Davidoff- Cool Water cologne

This stuff smells like Aspen and Cool Water. The Ice Sport pairs well with both of them
proxy.php

Found this little gem at Shoppers Drug yesterday. I didn’t even know they had an ice sport! I had always thought AV only had 3 variants, Ice Blue, Musk and Original Sport.

Absolutely love the smell and the way it feels on my space. Has a very fresh, aquatic, beach like smell to it. Reminds me of the Calvin Klein Eternity cologne. It doesn’t have the same burn i get from other splashes, despite the fact that i used brand new blades today.

The bottle is cool too - kind of something i would imagine from a Science Fiction movie!

Sorry Brut. You just moved to number 2.

No bottle reaches the Romulan Ale level of cool.

had to bust it out for this morning's shave after reading this thread. Paired very nicely with Bath & Bodyworks Freshwater cologne.

I enjoy the "modern" scent of Ice Sport too!

I'm about halfway done with my first bottle and was getting concerned because I hadn't seen it on grocery store/drug store shelves lately, at least not in southeast Virginia. But I managed to score a second bottle at the Wegmans in Cherry Hill, NJ, and for a decent price.

I love AV ice sport I have about 6 bottles in my closet in case they ever stop making it . It’s one of my fav summer aftershaves

I pair AV Ice Sport aftershave with Aspen and Cool Water colognes. The Ice Sport smells close to both. All three smell great on their own.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, I loved the smell of orig AV. But, somehow I got freakin' old, and it now overstays its welcome and gives me a headache. Even 10 years ago I tried cutting 1 part AV with 2 parts witch hazel and it was still too strong (long-lasting).

I’ve been wearing ‘modern’ aquatics since the late 80’s, let’s see, that’s about 30 yrs.
Still like it on a hot dry summer day. Nothing like the old classics.

The perfect scent, even after all these years.

Top Bottom