What's new

Has Anyone used Ethos Colonia?

I haven't seen any actual reviews of Ethos Colonia. Has anyone used it? What did you think of the scent compared to other AdP clones?

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Fabulous. Did you have another AdP scent that you liked more?
I can’t think if one that I like more — it’s a really nice (and safe) scent. I’ve tried 3 different Ethos soaps and something in the ingredients caused my skin issues, so they have all been re-homed.

I can’t think if one that I like more — it’s a really nice (and safe) scent. I’ve tried 3 different Ethos soaps and something in the ingredients caused my skin issues, so they have all been re-homed.
That’s good to know. I have also found some soaps that cause some irritation. It’s always a bit of a disappointment. Fingers crossed that this isn’t one of them.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
That’s good to know. I have also found some soaps that cause some irritation. It’s always a bit of a disappointment. Fingers crossed that this isn’t one of them.
It was odd — every time I used the Ethos products, I got an ingrown hair or two either on my neck or face. Every time. No other soaps in my arsenal caused that.

The Ethos soap base gets in the way of some of the aromatics part of the scent profile, but it still smells good, and of course performs excellently like all the other Ethos offerings. As to fragrance profiles for the soap, if seeking an AdP clone, I would first seek out Colonia by Asylum Shaveworks/SV, but certainly Colonia by Ethos is in the same general vein. The Ethos Colonia *splash*, however, smells very much like AdP and is much more complete including the aromatics (though not an absolute clone like the SV offering).

Top Bottom