What's new

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day!

I have the day off work from my day job and hope to get at least 2 bowls in today.

I just finished up my first bowl of one of my all time favorites - Purple Cow in my newly restored Grabow Royal Duke Bulldog.

The purple cow has a nice mix of cigar leaf in it that I don't mind tasting at all while smoking a pipe. I'm impressed with the vintage Grabow as well, really cool smoke, very comfortable in the hand but a little too heavy to clench comfortable.

I hope to fit in a bowl of SG Chocolate Flake this evening in my no name briar - wish me luck!

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day Ladies & Gents!

What are you smoking today in celebration?

I have the day off as well (thank you, Uncle Sam). Started early with some EMP, and just got done with a bowl of Ennerdale. Tonight after dinner, the coup de grace will be Stonehaven. :w00t:

Plus, I just helped myself to a Peterson St. Patrick's Day 999. Happy International Pipe Smoking Day to me! Woohoo!

Plus, I just helped myself to a Peterson St. Patrick's Day 999. Happy International Pipe Smoking Day to me! Woohoo!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I went on a tobacco rampage late last night and also picked up this really nice unsmoked Butz Choquin Mirage Bent Bulldog :001_tt1:.

I love the color of the stem and can't wait for it to arrive.

$bc1.JPG$bc2.JPG$bc3.JPG

I was pretty busy yesterday but I got in a break-in bowl of Carter Hall in my Comoy rusticated straight bulldog estate I picked up over the weekend. I plan on having about half a dozen bowls this weekend to celebrate the holiday properly.

Top Bottom