What's new

haircut and shave Ti P 076

No. I think two is enough. H&S launched the P076 in ultra-hard 17-4 stainless steel, I think, and I heard the high polish finish surpassed even Wolfman, but I don’t think he has offered that for a while and I was too late to the party. Aji polished them himself, I believe, and that would have been many, many hours of work for each one. I did buy the Ti 083 with was a slightly more efficient version of the P076, and that is in light polish titanium. It’s not much different to the P076 but it’s still nice to have a shiny one, though I do really like the smooth face feel the coating gives with the open comb on my black P076.

This thread has inspired me to order the Ti 1.30 “Aggressive” razor from H&S. Will take a while to arrive where I am but I will come back and give my impressions when I have it.

Here’s my Ti 083. I subsequently ordered a longer, all-knurled handle for it since the short 80mm handle made the razor feel too light, to my mind. The 95mm handle feels better, but isn’t as pretty.

View attachment 1536234
Which one do you like more? The .83 or the 1.30? Im searching for Infos to decide which one I will "buy". I like my razors efficient (Wr2 1.55/ Atelier Durdan 1.6/ Blackbird/ Rocnel Sailor Setting

Which one do you like more? The .83 or the 1.30? Im searching for Infos to decide which one I will "buy". I like my razors efficient (Wr2 1.55/ Atelier Durdan 1.6/ Blackbird/ Rocnel Sailor Setting
If those are the razors you like then you should definitely go for the 1.30. You would find the 0.83 or 0.76 just a bit lacking in the efficiency you want, and you clearly do not mind a bit more blade feel.

If those are the razors you like then you should definitely go for the 1.30. You would find the 0.83 or 0.76 just a bit lacking in the efficiency you want, and you clearly do not mind a bit more blade feel.
Thank you! I will contact him and ask If the razor is coming back

Recieved the razor - its really great and I like the feel of it. A razor that lives up to its name.

Now I am thinking of buying the .83 too - haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-18-05-53-19-36_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-18-05-53-19-36_92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 10
No. I think two is enough. H&S launched the P076 in ultra-hard 17-4 stainless steel, I think, and I heard the high polish finish surpassed even Wolfman, but I don’t think he has offered that for a while and I was too late to the party. Aji polished them himself, I believe, and that would have been many, many hours of work for each one. I did buy the Ti 083 with was a slightly more efficient version of the P076, and that is in light polish titanium. It’s not much different to the P076 but it’s still nice to have a shiny one, though I do really like the smooth face feel the coating gives with the open comb on my black P076.

This thread has inspired me to order the Ti 1.30 “Aggressive” razor from H&S. Will take a while to arrive where I am but I will come back and give my impressions when I have it.

Here’s my Ti 083. I subsequently ordered a longer, all-knurled handle for it since the short 80mm handle made the razor feel too light, to my mind. The 95mm handle feels better, but isn’t as pretty.

View attachment 1536234
Comparing 076 and WR1, which blade gap would you choose?

Top Bottom