What's new

Guess that movie quote

Connected:

"Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask!... Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?"

Please play on...

"Cause you're growns up and you're growns up and you're growns up!"

Swingers...got me through a few breakups. Vince Vaughn being the connection.

Connected and please play on! I think this particular film was in the "Guess that movie" thread a few weeks ago...

"Muted tones, isn't that what you said, huh? Huh? I can't hear you. Wait, wait a minute. There it is. Blended in, at a subsonic level, like some kind of mantra: "Pain, pain, pain."'

I remember that one, Alec Baldwin delivering some punishment to Ron Livingston. The Cooler, great movie. Here's the next one, not connected.

"Not one of us has gotten so much as a splinter since I took this head. This head is our good luck charm."

If you know it, play on.

"I was born by the *****, I'll die by the *****." That would have to be Dead Presidents, Bucko.

Connected, and play on:

"I don't want one position, I want ALL positions."

Connected and probably a cupcake, please play on!

"Yeah, Zeus! As in, father of Apollo? Mt. Olympus? Don't f--- with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your a--? Zeus! You got a problem with that?"

Follwoing the instructions to play on, this is another connected cupcake. Please also play on:

So what does it feel like to kill a man with your bare hands?

Me either, Dave. I don't think there is a scene in the whole movie that I dislike...

Keeping the same connection...please play on!

"This is Cristal! Everything else is just p--s!"

That would be Banderas picking up the gun at the end of Desperado. Next, connected.

"You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog sh*t from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery."

Top Bottom