What's new

Greetings from the Netherlands

Greetings from the Netherlands

Initially, I registered in 2013. that was when I switched from cartridge razors and canned foam to wet shaving. I never really came to posting or contributing at that time. But I did a lot of reading. I am still using my brush and DE razor every day now.

When looking for information about straight razors recently (and how to use them), I logged in to Badger&Blade again. I'm not expecting a straight razor will replace my DE razor by the way, at least not shortly. I just started practising with a shavette at weekends.

Simon

Shavette you say? I recently bought one with the intention of learning to use it. but I'm currently trying out a DE adjustable razor. If you decide to share your opinion / experience about your Shavette, I will listen to it (read it) with pleasure.

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
Welcome to B&B. I personally don’t use a straight, but the folks in the straight forum will have you giving up your DE in no time (at least that’s what I’ve been told). When you get a chance head over to the Hall of Fame and tell us a little about yourself.

Top Bottom