What's new

Greetings from Romania!

Hello Gents,

Freshly registered user, but I’ve been reading B&B posts since 2015 when I first got into wet shaving. Actually, I can say that a lot of my knowledge comes from B&B, therefore I hold this community in high regard.

I’m a straight razor shaver, but occasionally I also use DEs (mostly when I’m in a hurry).

Will try to be as active as possible, participating as much as time will allow me. I am confident that joining this website will help me improve my shaving technique as well as my honing and edge maintenance skills.

Lastly, as I am not a native English speaker, I hope you’ll be able to forgive my language mistakes.

Thank you,
Serban

Your English is perfect Serban !.... Welcome to the forum , you will really enjoy it here . The big question is do you use D'Maris cream or is the current version not as good as the original , or is it even manufactured in Romania today ? ...
deochi.jpg

Last edited:
Your English is perfect Serban !.... Welcome to the forum , you will really enjoy it here . The big question is do you use D'Maris cream or is the current version not as good as the original , or is it even manufactured in Romania today ? ... View attachment 1805601
Thank you. Well, as my preference leans towards shaving soaps I never used the D'Amaris shaving cream. The packaging information is evasive as it reads "Made in EU" without specifying the EU country. Sorry for not being able to help with this.

And thank you for the image. It is very illustrative for the gypsy minority.

Top Bottom