What's new

Green fougere scent wanted.

Is there a shaving cream with a green and earthy fougere scent?Mind you i have smelled all the toobs and 3t creams.
Any other suggestions???

Check with multiple makers and see if they sell samples. You can quickly work your way through several different ones that way. Happy hunting!

Well that's something difficult for me and that's why i ask here.Thanks for the reply though!

Is there a shaving cream with a green and earthy fougere scent?Mind you i have smelled all the toobs and 3t creams.
Any other suggestions???

how about Acca Kappa white moss?
proxy.php

If you're willing to move to the hard side, SV Felce Aromatica fits the bill--and might be the best performer out there.

To my mind, there are two classes of Fougère, one that is wild and herbal (think of picking up a bunch of aromatic fresh herbs at the grocer and sticking your nose in them) and another that is refined with a powdery character. The Acca Kappa White Moss is of the refined variety. LA Shaving Soap's Topanga Fougère is of the wild herbal variety, and also very good.

Thank you guys!I was talking about creams so Acca Kappa was a good alternative.
I own topanga fougere which i really really love and saponificio varesino which i also love.I was talking about creams but as i understand there are not as many creams as soaps with a fern/fougere scent(especially green and earthy).
I wonder if there are others...
I thought i could make a gingers garden fern shave cream as i hear it is an awesome product!

p.s Surely i am gonna buy tiki bar soap fougere in the near future as i love amanda and their soaps!

Yes it is a fougere scent but i don't think the green color when i smell it.Thanks for the reply though!!!

How about Maggard's Northern Moss? Description reads "... grapefruit, cedar and tea tree essential oils with a touch of menthol...", but smells 'green' to my nose. Soft soap consistency though - not really a cream..

It's not a cream but the Martin de Candre Fougere is by far the best Fougere scent I've found. A very clean, fresh, green fern scent.

I have to try madc fougere a;though it's a hard soap and an expensive one.
Maggards sound good and i should check it also via sample.Yes it is a soap and not a fougere one but being green might make it a fougersih type scent!!!
Thanks guys...

Yes grafton was an option..and when i say was i mean i smelled it but was similar to another cream i already use!

Top Bottom