What's new

Patchouli shaving soap suggestions

Hello,
I received Santa Maria Novella's patchouli aftershave as a gift, and I have to say that I've fallen in love with it so much that now I'd like to pair it with a shaving soap. I'm looking for a soap where patchouli is dominant or nearly the sole note. I enjoy its smoky and earthy appearance.
Do you have any suggestions for a high-quality soap?

Thank you.

Hello,
I received Santa Maria Novella's patchouli aftershave as a gift, and I have to say that I've fallen in love with it so much that now I'd like to pair it with a shaving soap. I'm looking for a soap where patchouli is dominant or nearly the sole note. I enjoy its smoky and earthy appearance.

Thank you.
If Stirling Glastonbury doesn't float your proverbial boat, you could try Le Père Lucien Cedar and Patchouli as well.

Hello,

Thank you.
Try this! it's a shaving cream, the manufacturer is German, perhaps it's an almost unknown brand in the USA
Spectacular cream, try it

Top Bottom