What's new

Green AV

I finally got a bottle of the Aqua Velva Original Sport through a Canadian friend. The smell is interesting, but not what I was expecting. I'd heard it described as citrusy but it almost smells floral to me. All the same, I can't wait to shave and try it out... It may just be AV, but looking at the bottle, I can't help but think I've gotten a hold of something rare and special.

Great stuff; it would be nice if one of our online shops carried it at an affordable price. It works as well as our trusty Ice Blue, but with a different, and very nice, scent.

It's akin to going environmentally friendly: it's not cheap to go green, but it's worth it! :biggrin: (No fears, Mottern Man, I still love Classic Ice Blue! Hmmmm...bathing in it...)

Fortunately it's only four bucks and change for the big bottle at Wally-Mart here, so good for us Canucks and for the traveller or near-border American.

I ordered some bottles of the stuff from wekenshop.com

Bottles were $3 apiece and shipping to US was $17.

Ouch! on the shipping. So it may be just as cheap from the other source then (though I don't know what their shipping is), and without the extra step of having to go through customs.

Top Bottom