What's new

Got my Slim Adjustable back

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I hadn't been overly concerned with getting a birth year (quarter) razor, but I recently picked one up for a pretty good price. After reading recommendations here, I sent it to Chris Spencer at Back Roads Gold for tune up & palladium replating. I couldn't be happier with the result and fast turn-around.

View attachment 1453257

View attachment 1453256

Looks excellent infact, it looks brand new! Black Roads Gold did a superb job! Congrats! :thumbup1:

I just received this fantastic 1951 Canadian Rocket I purchased from Chris on his Etsy page. The razor looks perfect!
IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4611.jpg
IMG_4612.jpg

Palladium? When did this become a thing? The last I remember was apologies because Rhodium was too expensive and was therefore not currently available.

Looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Now I want one...

I am especially fascinated by things which were around and had a "life" before I was even born. Not so much my birth year. I have an Ever-Ready SE which was made in the early 1930s. Not a very efficient shaver, to be honest, but usable.

I am going to try a few vintage razors and if I find one that I really, really like, will get it refurbished.

Top Bottom