What's new

Got my first Tabac soap today

Just got my very first Tabac soap from Amazon delivered today. I did not know what the scent would be like. But I know if it is good for the forum members at B&B, then it's got to be good for me too.

Love the scent so far...

20220404_181157.jpg

Congrats! Tabac (tallow) is a great soap! I bought my first bowl of it last year then promptly bought some refill pucks after my first shave with it. 🙂

Be careful, though, you may find yourself wandering aimlessly behind old ladies and their handbags. It hasn't happened to me, yet, but I hear it's a real risk for Tabac lovers! 😁

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Did you get the Tabac with tallow or without tallow?
Yes, good question.
A man who speaks from personal experience. And how many soaps and creams are you up to ?
I have no idea. Different types? I have probably 10 ish Arko, but maybe, oh...... Twenty different brands? 15?

LoL, I should round them all up sometime. The gentlemen on here have been so kind to me in giving me stuff. My wife thinks the only person nuttier than all of y'all's is....ME!

Yes, good question.

I have no idea. Different types? I have probably 10 ish Arko, but maybe, oh...... Twenty different brands? 15?

LoL, I should round them all up sometime. The gentlemen on here have been so kind to me in giving me stuff. My wife thinks the only person nuttier than all of y'all's is....ME!
10 ? 15 ? You should be ashamed of yourself !!! :-D

No respectable shaving enthusiast would be settled by just that many.

You should have at least 30, 40, or even 50 soaps and creams in your shaving arsenal !!!!

Where did you get it? No price, just where. LOL, I may have to see if my wife has any love left in her heart for me....

I was not sure if I was going to like the scent, so I made sure to get it from a place that will refund me if I dont like it. I got the Tabac from Amazon.

Where did you get it? No price, just where. LOL, I may have to see if my wife has any love left in her heart for me....

And yes, your wife should have PLENTY of love left for you. After all, you are acquiring shaving products to have a smooth face and to have an excellent smelling facial scent FOR HER !!!

Make sure she understands !!!!

FarmerTan

The last time I used Tabac was right before I took the dog for a walk in the park. Several women stopped me that day. The only problem is that they were all old enough to be my mother!

Cause and effect I believe.
That is not a problem if they have money and are good cooks at my age....

I've always told my my lovely bride that I'll be checking out the ladies at her funeral if she goes first!

She always tells me that it's a slim chance she goes first.... I hate that she's right so often!

FarmerTan

And yes, your wife should have PLENTY of love left for you. After all, you are acquiring shaving products to have a smooth face and to have an excellent smelling facial scent FOR HER !!!

Make sure she understands !!!!
My friend, with your line of cr*p you can take my place if I do end up going first! She'll be loaded. But she's a teetotaler!

Top Bottom