What's new

Golf: Post Your Score

Made it through the first round of Men's Club Match Play yesterday. Won the match up 2 after 18 holes. Shot an 81 at the end of the day although cannot post the score due to conceded putts.

Fairways and Greens.

Round 2 of Club Match Play yesterday. I won my match 2&1 on the 17th. Any other golfers on this thread?

Fairways and Greens!
Congratulations on winning your match! Ex-golfer here. Back troubles that started when I was 8 have finally put an end to all my sporting activities. Golf, basketball, running, etc. Because of my back, fusions and two rods, I really had to work at it but I loved the game and preferred to walk where possible.

Congratulations on winning your match! Ex-golfer here. Back troubles that started when I was 8 have finally put an end to all my sporting activities. Golf, basketball, running, etc. Because of my back, fusions and two rods, I really had to work at it but I loved the game and preferred to walk where possible.
Thank you. I too suffer from ailments and I cherish each walk or ride on the course that I can get. Once the back starts acting up, all other body parts seem to want to join in on the act.

I made it to the final 8 today after winning my match up 1 after being all square after 18. Went one extra hole and beat a very tough opponent with a par on #1.

Very tough match today. Looking forward to next Thursday's match.

Fairways and greens.

Won again today by a score of 2&1. Moving on up in the bracket and am in the final 4. Awaiting my next opponent.

Fairways and Greens ...

Courses opened here on Saturday and I managed to get out for 18. Of course it snowed Sunday, but I had a great round on Saturday shooting an 82 in what was my best round since August of last year. My new clubs treated me well!
559E11D1-9A55-4F77-9670-8CA8323FAD02.jpeg

Finished the Club Matchplay season yesterday with a loss down 2. Shot an 81 and played well. However, my opponent shot 77 and I just couldn't overcome that. It was a good run this year again. Only two losses in three years and for as many years, I'm in the money.

Back to non-competitive golf, drinking bourbon on birdies and enjoying the company of great friends.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Courses opened here on Saturday and I managed to get out for 18. Of course it snowed Sunday, but I had a great round on Saturday shooting an 82 in what was my best round since August of last year. My new clubs treated me well!
View attachment 1410124
Nice clubs, although it looks like 15 - you'll have to leave one of the putters in the car.

I'm seriously looking at a Rogue Heavenwood for the spring, but here in upstate NY we only dream about golf this time of year. Usually April has some decent golf weather (if it doesn't snow).

Nice clubs, although it looks like 15 - you'll have to leave one of the putters in the car.

I'm seriously looking at a Rogue Heavenwood for the spring, but here in upstate NY we only dream about golf this time of year. Usually April has some decent golf weather (if it doesn't snow).
The Rogue fairways are fantastic! I’ve only hit the 3 wood, but the launch is outstanding and the ball speed is as good if not better than the Mavrik fairway woods. I’m testing the two putters against each other right now. I had 28 putts with the Toulon Daytona Beach when I got out a couple weeks ago. It’ll be interesting as I’m used to the triple track alignment aid, but the Toulon is a naked crown.
1645502991972.jpeg

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
The Rogue fairways are fantastic! I’ve only hit the 3 wood, but the launch is outstanding and the ball speed is as good if not better than the Mavrik fairway woods. I’m testing the two putters against each other right now. I had 28 putts with the Toulon Daytona Beach when I got out a couple weeks ago. It’ll be interesting as I’m used to the triple track alignment aid, but the Toulon is a naked crown.
View attachment 1413806
I have a spider with a naked crown, but I purchased a bit of pinstripe tape (for autos) and added a center stripe last year.

Late entry: Shot 36 on the front yesterday with 3 birdies, a double and a bogey. 11 total putts on the front. Made the turn and things fell apart a little bit shooting 43 for a decent 79. Should have been much lower. But, I'm playing again tomorrow.

Fairways and greens.

Shot 80 from the mid-back tees (6206 yds.). Getting ready for the Club Championship coming up Friday and Saturday.

Played 9 hole warm up today for the Club Championship that starts tomorrow. Shot a 38. 2 bogeys kept me away from a clean card. Only 14 putts today, very pleased with my game right now.

Shot 80 today in round 1. The rest of the field with more talent didn't fare as well so, in 3rd place right now. Might be in the final pairings tomorrow.

I have better golf inside, just need to let it go tomorrow.

Top Bottom