What's new

Going to give MWF another go

:bored:??? Disagree, unless he's talking about lanolin allergy. Or I need to see his direct remarks.

I ordered some this afternoon. I've heard mixed things about the soap. I just saw a Mantic video that said there's an ingredient that promotes irritation and ingrown hairs for people of certain skin types so I hope that doesn't happen to me.

I'll talk swap...soap? Blades?

Man, I tried the overnight soak routine and although it lathered right away, it still didn't give me the quality lather I was hoping for. Just too airy, despite getting a decent paste on the brush and very slowly adding water -softened water. I can dig the awesome glide the fat offers, but I need to have that coverage and cushion that doesnt get sticky in 45 seconds. I'm afraid the fat is getting shelved...Until I can find someone to swap me something else.

I have oily skin and that is what Mantic is referring to, but I don't have any problems with it at all and absolutely love the stuff.

+1

I have oily skin and I find MWF leaves my skin soft and supple as opposed to greasy/oily like most other soaps do, especially Italian soaps for some reason!

+1

I have oily skin and I find MWF leaves my skin soft and supple as opposed to greasy/oily like most other soaps do, especially Italian soaps for some reason!

I have the same experience.

Cella made my skin red and irritated.

But even with my oily skin, the Fat leaves a great post shave feel.

I used to shave with MWF but drifted away finding DR Harris soaps much easier to lather. I'm giving it another go now with a Colonel XL2 brush from Simpsons and see what I get.

Top Bottom