What's new

GLP Stonehenge Flake is coming back

Received 6 tins today and cracked one at lunch. No solid opinion on if more will be laid in the cellar yet. Smells like milk chocolate when you first pop the seal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Received 6 tins today and cracked one at lunch. No solid opinion on if more will be laid in the cellar yet. Smells like milk chocolate when you first pop the seal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figure I'll bide my time until SP stock dips under 100. If I still can't decide at that time then obviously I don't need more.

I figure I'll bide my time until SP stock dips under 100. If I still can't decide at that time then obviously I don't need more.
[enable] Don't forget that VAPers, of all the possible tobacco blends, tend to benefit the most from aging. A blend that might only seem like a 5 or 6 now could well turn into a 10 in a year or two. A number of posts on tobaccoreviews about Stonehenge remark on specifically this, so you might want to re-think that. [/enable]

:whistling:

I'm coming back home tomorrow, and I'll swing by the post office to pick up my package that's waiting for me.

Only downside is that I have a massive cold, so I don't even know when I'll get around to actually smoking it.

Smoked a bowl today. It's quite nice. Would love to see an 8 oz offering of it.

A bit different from other VaPers in flavors. Had a nic hit to it this morning after coffee and breakfast. Trying to see if I can get another going before dinner.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy more if funds were available.

It kind of makes me want to rub it a flake of St James and a flake of Best Brown Flake and see if I get close. I'm having similar feeling to when I smoke both but at different times.

So I just popped a tin. Strong chocolate tin aroma. Good smoke aroma. Flavor....strongly reminiscent of Play-Doh. Disclaimer - I have never eaten Play-Doh. The taste just reminds me of the smell of Play-Doh.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
From horse manure to Play-do. I hope it improves with age! Who's idea was this anyways?

I just blame Price for everything.

So do I.

IPSD failure....prices fault
P&C's software update.....price's fault
The delay on my construction loan for my house.....price!

I live my day with everything that goes wrong I just mutter "ugh......price!"

Price is probably GL Pease.

Top Bottom