What's new

Gillette questionaire

So somehow I got on the P&G email list (I might have signed up a while back to get toilet paper coupons). Today, I get an email from them asking if I would like to take a Gillette survey after which I will be entered to win a $2500 Gillette gift certificate (probably good for a month supply of their cartridges). So I take the survey and it ask the usual questions about my shaving habits, how often I shave, etc. So now we get to the serious questions where it asked me how many blades does my razor use, and after that, how often do I replace the blade/cartridge. Okay so I see where this is going now and the next question is the brand/type of cartridge, and I am surprised to see double edged blade as an option. I select that and the survey thinks for a while and then pops up the screen "thank you, that's all the questions we have". I am still entered to win the $2500 gift certificate, but doubt if I could redeem it on ebay for a vintage Gillette Aristocrat OC, or even Gillette of India for a supply of their Guard razors.

Amazon emailed me a survey and the first question was what do I use to shave and I said a de razor. The next thing that came up was thank you for your participation. The survey was supposed to last 20 minutes.

Amazon emailed me a survey and the first question was what do I use to shave and I said a de razor. The next thing that came up was thank you for your participation. The survey was supposed to last 20 minutes.

I got one like that as well! it took less than a minute!
DE is coming up in the world, we are getting officially ignored now!:em2300::em2100::em3400:

Get ready for it gents., they're testing the water. If and when DE becomes popular again be prepared for prices to rise. Stock up because there's one thing I've learned, popular things dont get cheaper over time.

Get ready for it gents., they're testing the water. If and when DE becomes popular again be prepared for prices to rise. Stock up because there's one thing I've learned, popular things dont get cheaper over time.

I'm "stocking up" like crazy! Now if I can only get my wife to believe me when I say that I'm hedging against future price hikes... :lol1:

Top Bottom