What's new

Gillette London Bridge Blades

Also available on eBay, item No. 184676059433.
$19.50 per 100 (plus delivery?)... that's a cheeky markup.

They're produced for Asia and as I say, here in Thailand you can easily find them for about $3.80 per 100 delivered to your door - if your door is in Thailand :c9:

ps thanks to Mark1977 for posting about these blades.. I'd come across them looking for blades on the usual online here in Asia and found this thread... otherwise i'd have been sceptical and maybe not tried them.

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Thailand - online from Lazada or Shopee

Also available on eBay, item No. 184676059433.

$19.50 per 100 (plus delivery?)... that's a cheeky markup.

They're produced for Asia and as I say, here in Thailand you can easily find them for about $3.80 per 100 delivered to your door - if your door is in Thailand :c9:

ps thanks to Mark1977 for posting about these blades.. I'd come across them looking for blades on the usual online here in Asia and found this thread... otherwise i'd have been sceptical and maybe not tried them.

Looked at Lazada and shopee. I don’t think it would be easy to ship to the US from there. I could not readily figure it out. Not enough to sign up for an account anyway. Possibly it would cost as much in shipping to equal out to the eBay auctions. I did see a couple of eBay auctions today for that new packaging format. They were not there a couple of weeks ago. Only the standard folding cardboard packaging. I’m sure they are the same blades though. At least one would think so. I’m still not sold at $20 per 100 pack. Gonna hold off for now.

Looked at Lazada and shopee. I don’t think it would be easy to ship to the US from there. I could not readily figure it out. Not enough to sign up for an account anyway. Possibly it would cost as much in shipping to equal out to the eBay auctions. I did see a couple of eBay auctions today for that new packaging format. They were not there a couple of weeks ago. Only the standard folding cardboard packaging. I’m sure they are the same blades though. At least one would think so. I’m still not sold at $20 per 100 pack. Gonna hold off for now.
Razor Blades Club sells them $16.95 per 100, $1.39 for a tuck of 5.

RBC has them on ebay for $18.90. But they don't appear to be the ones in the cool packaging.
This is what they show on their website.
London Bridge.JPG

Could be either the tuck or the outer - probably on both... almost certainly it'll be the packaging for the Malay or Indonesian market with that Bahasa on the front - the "Dengan Lapisan Ajaib"

The Thai packaging keeps any info/legal stuff on the back like this :-

IMG_4246.jpg

Another week, another great 7 shaves with a London Bridge blade - this week in my new Tatara Masamune.

I’ll add I have a fairly heavy beard, 5 o’clock shadow type of thing… so it’s not down to shaving whispy bum fluff ;-)

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I go through a DE blade about every 2 years shaving occasionally with my shavette. With 4 London Bridge blades left (and a few Feather and Astra SPs), I should be right until I die.

Reactions: edw
Bump for those in Thailand... i'd just ordered 'some' (600!) more from Shopee. turns out they're in a 10+1 tucks, so got 660 blades for 597Bht (approx $16.75) delivered from this Shopee supplier.
So, reckon i'm good for 15+ years (including the original 200 I'd ordered) :letterk1:

https://shopee.co.th/Gillette-london-bridge-ใบมีด-ยิลเลตต์-ลอนดอน-บริดจ์-ใบมีดโกน-1-กล่อง-100ใบ-แถม-10ใบ-i.55196139.5846881052?xptdk=b719ee5c-44e6-4ae5-bd3a-2c2fc4b02ca9

Top Bottom