What's new

Gillette Canada serial numbers

Yeah, I was surprised with how thin the top cap was. I want to say the shave was similar to my #164 goodwill but maybe a little more efficient with being slightly smoother? And a much better handle. I will have to go back to back between them. This is my first old type and I'm extremely happy with it.

Yeah, I was surprised with how thin the top cap was. I want to say the shave was similar to my #164 goodwill but maybe a little more efficient with being slightly smoother? And a much better handle. I will have to go back to back between them. This is my first old type and I'm extremely happy with it.

It's very thin indeed. I'm always very careful when I hold the razor, because the slightest drop would probably be fatal. Sometimes I'm afraid that I might damage it just by looking at it lol.

Adding my latest edition razor this thread:

s-l1600.jpeg

• Serial no. on barrel: C 93739
  • Text on handle: CAN.PAT.MAR.7.05
Think its from 1910?

I'm adding my newest acquired pocket model here. This is my second one, my neighbor gave me this one last year that belong to his grandfather. I'm kind of surprised how many Canadian made Gillette razors I've seen in my area of Vermont/New York.
20240208_070612.jpg

20240208_070704.jpg

Top Bottom