What's new

Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless - YOUR OPINION ON CONSISTENCY?

The recent thread (link) for user ratings of the Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless blade went fine, but no one provided minimum and maximum ratings, so we don't have any information on how consistent the blade is from sample to sample. Instead of asking for minimum and maximum ratings, I've come up with another idea that I'd like to try here: Asking for a CONSISTENCY rating.

If you are experienced with DE razor blades and safety razors and can fairly rate the Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless DE razor blade based on having used enough samples, then please read carefully and contribute a CONSISTENCY rating. Usernames and individual ratings will be collected in a table and added to the Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless's B&B ShaveWiki page, while the overall consistency rating will be added to the Comprehensive DE Razor Blade Data Table in the B&B ShaveWiki.

We are making the DEFINITIVE table for DE razor blades! This thread is part of that long-term project.

Thanks for your consideration, and special thanks to those who contribute ratings. Ratings are guaranteed to be included if they are submitted within seven days from the start of this thread. However, ratings may still be included after that point in time. If you put in extra effort to evaluate the blade in order to provide a rating, then please make a note about that.

DEFINITION
  • CONSISTENCY is a measure of how consistent the blade is from sample to sample compared to other blades
    • Scaled from 0 (least consistent blades) to 10 (most consistent blades)
    • More consistency means less variation in sharpness, smoothness, and longevity across blade samples

GUIDELINE
  • Copy and paste the rating form, provided below, and add your rating after the colon. Your rating does not have to be a whole number.

RATING FORM

Consistency (0–10): 

Consistency is on a scale from 0 (least consistent blades) to 10 (most consistent blades) as a measure of how consistent the blade is from sample to sample compared to other blades.

How consistent is the Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless? Does anyone have enough experience with the blade to offer a fair opinion? :a18:

I'm sorry, I was clicking on the word form thinking it would take me to a form. My apologies.

No problem, @matwho. :001_smile

On a scale from 0 (least consistent blades) to 10 (most consistent blades) regarding consistency in sharpness, smoothness, and longevity from sample to sample, how consistent is the Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless? Anyone? Here is the copy-and-paste text...

Consistency (0–10):

Thanks, @Bobcat! :001_smile If anyone else can rate how consistent the Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless blade is, then please add your rating after the colon with this form:

Consistency (0–10):

Top Bottom