What's new

Getting that BBS Neck!

Yes. Well done! Welcome to the eyeopening world of SE shaving. DE's just cant compete.

I was told "It only gets better from here." Its true too.

Yes! I think the people in the pro rigidity camp are onto something special (at least from my experience now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Yes! I think the people in the pro rigidity camp are onto something special (at least from my experience now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I discovered it and understood the concept, there was no turning back. My DE razor choices have steadily progressed to more rigid designs with less gap and more blade exposure since I discovered it. It worked for me. SE blades are a clear step up.

Once I discovered it and understood the concept, there was no turning back. My DE razor choices have steadily progressed to more rigid designs with less gap and more blade exposure since I discovered it. It worked for me. SE blades are a clear step up.

When the lot of 6 Schick Injector razors I won arrives later this week, I will experiment with them as well. I am enjoying exploring the concept of rigidity now!

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
When the lot of 6 Schick Injector razors I won arrives later this week, I will experiment with them as well. I am enjoying exploring the concept of rigidity now!

I have used an injector, but many feel the E2 gives a really nice shave. I think its the E2 anyway. There are to many different types for me to keep track of haha.

Top Bottom