Germany or Italy? a.k.a. Life's Little Shaving Principles

Which Life Principle Do You Prefer?

• Cypress trees, bruschetti, wine, Fatip, Proraso - ITALIA

Votes: 36 61.0%
  • Bauhaus, Tchibo, Impeccable Design, Merkur, Pitralon - DEUTSCHLAND

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a little (hopefully fun) game for you. Which little principle do you prefer?

1) Vespas quietly buzzing on the roads across your cypress filled yard. You enter your kitchen in your house, and make a good Hausbrandt coffee in your Bialetti moka pot. You take your cup with you to your bathroom and put it on the shelf below your mirror. You open the wooden shutters on your windows, to let the sunshine in. Out of your cabinet you grab your Omega, a tub with some Cella in it, and a gold-black Fatip Testina Gentile.
You take a sip of coffee after every pass, and when you're finished, you splash some gold old Proraso Green and you go out to take a stroll between the vineyards.

2) Out of your stylishly minimalistic bedroom into the german designed, functional kitchen. Tchibo coffee for you this morning! With a nice cup you stroll over the hardwood floor to your super modern bathroom. The led lights shine up the room, open up your window. Ah, the smell of maple tress across the street of your Hannover loft is truly amazing!
In your cabinet lies a wooden Hans - Baier brush. Out comes some Tabac soap and now we have to pick our poison - the stylish Mühle of the Erz mountains, or maybe the 34C or Progress? Hmm. The 34c should cut it. After drinking kaffee and shaving, you top it of with Pitralon classic, just to change the smell up a bit.

So, which of the two little life's principles do you prefer?

Kind regards,

Alas, reality is dreary weather, the drone of the WJR announcer, errands to run on a rainy morning, and a bathroom that needs a cleaning. LOL

PS: Vespas buzz quietly???

A little poetic license is okay, Franz. And I would prefer the buzz of a scooter to the darn radio. My sweetie is getting hard of hearing; talk radio at increased volume, even from another room, is more annoying than an Italian bike. :)

You had me at "Vespas". Anything with two wheels.
I once rode a 1965 Vespa, 150cc 2-stroke with the left-hand clutch/shifter combo. Surprisingly zippy. Handled like a scooter though. Fun in town. Scary over 60km/hr., particularly when you try to use the brakes, or go around corners...

Design should be in Italy's corner. Bauhaus is horrendous dehumanizing social enginering flop. But Tchibo is delicious, and I prefer it over most italian supermarket coffees for brewing in my Bialetti moka pot.

Top Bottom