What's new

GEM Damaskeene

the gem D is superb, a 1912 with a slightly rounded head. some say it shaves slightly better than a standard 1912. i dont notice a difference, but regardless its a very nice piece to have in your collection!

the gem D is superb, a 1912 with a slightly rounded head. some say it shaves slightly better than a standard 1912. i dont notice a difference, but regardless its a very nice piece to have in your collection!

If the GEM D shaves like my 1912 or better then I guess there is no doubt about what I need to do. :wink2:

There are also D's with a flat head. They shave the same as a 1912. My favourite is a small travel 1912 with a rounded head (more rounded than most D's).

"the gem D is superb, a 1912 with a slightly rounded head. some say it shaves slightly better than a standard 1912. i dont notice a difference, but regardless its a very nice piece to have in your collection!"

I have a Ever Ready "Streamline", it has a rounded head also but as pointed out above I don't notice a better shave than the standard 1912 model either. The 'Streamline" is a well built razor and worth acquiring if you run across one.

DD

Top Bottom