What's new

Gatsby's return to B&B PIF

Hi All,

I've been away from B&B for some time.
My apologies.

It's great to be back at this wonderful forum.
To express my thanks and gratitude, here is a PIF.

You get:

1. Merkur 33c. This was my first razor and she always served me well; especially when I was first learning the fine art of DE shaving. It terms of quality and performance, it is what you would expect from a Merkur: built well and does what it has to. Sadly, it just doesn't see much use anymore. Give it a good home.
  2. AoS Badger Brush. Never been used. I got it in an AoS travel pack, which mama Gatsby gave me for Christmas. I can't speak to performance, but AoS' products have never steered me wrong.
  3. A Pack of Feathers (yellow). My blade of choice; the almighty blade built from the same stuff they use for samurai swords (is he kidding?:lol:). Would be happy to let a Noob try them out.

The Rules:

1. You must have less than 250 posts.
  2. Post "I'm in" below
  3. Shipping to CONUS and Canada only. My apologies to my B&B friends around the world. When I save up some more dough for shipping, I'll put a together a PIF geared towards you guys across the pond(s).
  4. PIF closes next Friday, May 9th at 7:00 EST time.
  5. I will be using a random number generator to pick the winner from this website after the PIF closes: http://www.random.org/integers/
  6. Your number in the draw = where your post falls in the succession of posts below. Ex) If yours is the 3rd post, you number is 3 in the draw. I will compile a list prior to the draw.
  7. a "chime in" post (ie. B&B members who just want to leave a gentlemanly comment on the PIF) does not count towards assigning numbers. In other words, numbers are assigned only to the "Noob posts" (less then 250 & "I'm in").

The obligatory photo:

$PIF.jpg

Good luck!

Top Bottom