What's new

Gather round Men- It's a Celebration with an Auction! Updated post **62***

First Off This is The Classyest Thing Ive Ever Seem In a Chat Room ! I Tip My Hat to All That Must Have Worked Hard To Pull This Off ! I for one will Bid High on a Few Items! GOD BLESS EACH and EVERYONE Responsable !
Enjoy Your Shave

OK, so are there any members left that are still in the Gentlemanly restraint for 2011? I am pretty sure this just ended that thread. Neat! Let's see what we can all get our hands on and how much can be raised for the SGC Foundation. Man wet shaving is awesome :) .

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
This is going to hurt my checking account. But I'll be smiling all the way to the poorhouse

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
OK, so are there any members left that are still in the Gentlemanly restraint for 2011? I am pretty sure this just ended that thread. Neat! Let's see what we can all get our hands on and how much can be raised for the SGC Foundation. Man wet shaving is awesome :) .

Everyone is looking at you, Vlad :biggrin:

First Off This is The Classyest Thing Ive Ever Seem In a Chat Room ! I Tip My Hat to All That Must Have Worked Hard To Pull This Off ! .... GOD BLESS EACH and EVERYONE Responsable !

+1

Wow. Niiiiiice stuff! :001_wub:

And a beautiful tribute.

Last edited:

Everyone is looking at you, Vlad :biggrin:

I - gearchow - with absolutely no authority to do so, give a free pass to all members of the Gentlemanly Restraint for 2011 thread until the end of the Sue Moore Memorial Auction (aka Benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation).

-jim

I - gearchow - with absolutely no authority to do so, give a free pass to all members of the Gentlemanly Restraint for 2011 thread until the end of the Sue Moore Memorial Auction (aka Benefit the Susan G. Komen Foundation).

-jim

So it is written, so let it be done.

Top Bottom