What's new

Gather round Men- It's a Celebration with an Auction! Updated post **62***

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Ok from the 16 auctions that are closed (I believe 4 are still ongoing, anway) there has been $4650 raised from winning bids, PLUS the $1000 donation from ANDANTE.

There's still almost $750 worth of bids among the four remaining lots, meaning that thanks to everyone's generosity, we're on track to raise around $6500. Not too shabby, gents.

That is simply amazing.

What was the final tally?

The SGK donations page is up to $13,888. So, if the auction netted more than $6112, that means that B&B raised more than $20,000--which is just amazing. (Or, is payment from the winners posted directly through the donations page?)

Last edited:
It depends who has paid already, and how they paid. I'm sure the donations page already reflects some of the auction payments, but it sure would be swell if the Sue Moore arm of donations for the Koman Foundation has reached the $20k mark. I guess the next big one is the quarter kilo-ton.....$25,000!

Last edited:
Cheers to everyone who helped make Sue Moore Day a success. I have only been here a short while, but it is easily the coolest B&B event I have ever witnessed. :001_smile

I'm really bummed Captain K didn't donate his LE Special.... that could have brought .25 in bids
Unfortunately, the Good Captain has been out of it for quite some time ... dealing with things ... missed all the fun :sad: ... or I would have donated it.

(And, methinks it would've raised more than a quarter! :sneaky2:)

Wow - I'm amazed at the results! :w00t: This community rocks - congrats to everyone involved!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Unfortunately, the Good Captain has been out of it for quite some time ... dealing with things ... missed all the fun :sad: ... or I would have donated it.

(And, methinks it would've raised more than a quarter! :sneaky2:)

Wow - I'm amazed at the results! :w00t: This community rocks - congrats to everyone involved!

Pretty sure I would have bid a least $1.25 then raised my own bid by another buck.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Oh, o.k., CaptainK, I confess; I'd have gone all out and upped it to $10, but I think you'd outbid me on it for the cause.

Top Bottom