What's new

Gather round Men- It's a Celebration with an Auction! Updated post **62***

Very cool gentlemen, and nice work so far with the implementation mods. I was looking through the items from bottom to top (just because), I came across the RV group buy #1 and thought to myself...."oooooh, it doesn't get much better than that". Then just a few items up from that I see #00 and my mind was officially blown.

Guys, I hate to be a party pooper, but HOW DO YOU BID ON THESE ITEMS? Are the items listed on B/S/T? Do we go to a page on eBay? Everyone else seems to know what's going on here, but I must have been in the bathroom when this was being explained. Thanks! --Jeff

Guys, I hate to be a party pooper, but HOW DO YOU BID ON THESE ITEMS? Are the items listed on B/S/T? Do we go to a page on eBay? Everyone else seems to know what's going on here, but I must have been in the bathroom when this was being explained. Thanks! --Jeff

All will be explained tomorrow, trust me, it's going to be easy.

-jim

im hoping the auctions don't have various start and end times throughout the day tomorrow because Wednesdays are my longest days and I'm nowhere near a computer.

i want to trust you, but i just don't see how it's going to be easy, unless your site software has some sort of built-in auction module.

v.

Here's one way...

We have conducted silent auctions to raise funds for a non profit I'm affiliated with. Silent auctions are simple. You write down our bid and submit it. Highest submitted bid wins.

Hmm that new start time is 4 am here. How late does the bidding go?

How much are you going to bid?:biggrin:

No problem for us international fellows, but stay tuned...

All will be revealed, chaps. All will be revealed!

Last edited:
Top Bottom