What's new

FYI - Tallow too!!

Speaking as a member of CONUK, I'm sure our venerable members would help you out by testing any samples you throw our way. Just doing our bit to support the Commonwealth! :biggrin1:

I don't know why this thread has been inactive this long. Tallow. Lime. What's not to love?

Oh, wait. If more people want this, the less there will be for me. Tallow - gross beef fat. Lime - what, we have scurvy? What's there to love? :biggrin:

I don't know why this thread has been inactive this long. Tallow. Lime. What's not to love?

Oh, wait. If more people want this, the less there will be for me. Tallow - gross beef fat. Lime - what, we have scurvy? What's there to love? :biggrin:

I received a note from a Moderator explaining that I needed to coordinate this information through them - as it sounded like I was posting/organizing a "group buy". I should clear up any confusion...

I have purposely not updated my progress on this soap. As I mentioned to the Moderator, I am going to take this tallow shaving soap on a commercial basis. I hope I did not confuse anyone that this was a group buy.

I will update the group via the Vendor's forum once the soap is ready to go. The soap/fragrance is currently being formulated. (My request is as tallowy and as limey as it gets.)

I hope to have this soap available for testing/feedback by September.

See you in the Vendor's forum this Fall. :w00t:

It should be called Sailor's soap, it has all the ingredients for a long time at sea. And if needed will produce needed protein and vitamin C
:biggrin:

Top Bottom