What's new

Funny what happens at the airport

At DFW this morning to head home after spending the holidays with my new grandbaby. Our gate was the first one we saw after we cleared security. Great! Stopped for a preflight bite and a Bloody Mary right next to our gate. During breakfast I got a notification that our gate had changed 13 gates away. Bummer!

After breakfast we start the hike to the new gate. After we pass 4 or 5 gates I see a L'occitane store. Hummmm, that sounds familiar... I said to my wife, "just a second honey" and dove in. Found a puck of Cade for $12.50, passed on the metal dish for $16 more. Of course, my wife follows me in a finds her "absolute favorite" hand cream.

Wierd! I spent 2 weeks in the Dallas area hitting antique stores looking for razors and pharmacys looking for soaps and aftershaves and my only score is at the airport on the way home. If our gate hadn't been changed I would not of even had that!

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
There's an entire high-end mall in Charles Degaulle in Paris.

Cheers, Steve

Your diligence has been rewarded. You gotta score shaving stuff wherever you can. That is a great soap, enjoy.

Top Bottom