What's new

Fun experiment - Frankencream

In honor of Tupperware (news of potential closure today), I grabbed an older small empty container and decided to have some fun and combine the creams I currently have in rotation.

Equal parts of each creams = lovely light green color and nice clean smell.

Performance: better than expected, a lather bomb. Great glide and cushion, nice post-shave feel. I actually had way too much lather, with roughly the same amount of cream I normally use. I am always going to keep this Frankencream in the rotation 😀

Attachments

• 3F07C256-8400-4169-BB15-74CD0A0F2A87.jpeg
    3F07C256-8400-4169-BB15-74CD0A0F2A87.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 4D41206B-F4C3-4D91-BA1B-322A209AB37A.jpeg
    4D41206B-F4C3-4D91-BA1B-322A209AB37A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I did try this recently too, where I mixed Geo F. Trumper Sandalwood cream + The Ritual of the Samurai from Rituals + Geo F. Trumper Skin Food + Proraso beard oil + Reuzel beard balm. I used more or less equal parts, and the results were better than any other cream/soap I have ever tried before, so I decided to continue the experiment.

Today I mixed Geo F. Trumper's Officer & Gentlemen soap + Proraso white pre-shave, but the result wasn't that great. The Proraso pre-shave irritates my skin if it stays on more than one minute.

Thanks. I plan to extend the record in a bit when I add a little Prosur, Agressia, Spatia, Nivea Sensitive, Ingraham Original, and WARS.

In honor of Tupperware (news of potential closure today), I grabbed an older small empty container and decided to have some fun and combine the creams I currently have in rotation.

Performance: better than expected, a lather bomb. Great glide and cushion, nice post-shave feel. I actually had way too much lather, with roughly the same amount of cream I normally use. I am always going to keep this Frankencream in the rotation 😀
I just did it with 4 different creams. Just emptied the entire tube in a plastic container. The cream looks great! Very creamy, slight menthol/mint scent. White color. Best idea I've had/you had in ages. Thanks!
PS: I used Speick mostly, Old Spice Original, Bigelow, and a dash of Jack Black Beard Lube.

Last edited:

Had a tub like yours, found an empty 4 oz container and had a little left in the tub. Lathered in the tub. Best cream ever. DFS+
Good way to get rid of used tubes.

Thanks. I plan to extend the record in a bit when I add a little Prosur, Agressia, Spatia, Nivea Sensitive, Ingraham Original, and WARS.
I scooped some Frank into my stainless bowl and the result was not good. However, I washed everything out, scooped some onto a brush and the resulting cream was excellent.

Top Bottom