What's new

FS: DE Blade Sampler Packs

EDIT Nevermind. This fixes the bottom, but breaks the top. Whoops.

I'll continue to work on it.

Ok. Ignore my post above. That's what I get for rushing through it all.

To make easier on you, here's the entire HTML source for that page. You should be able to just drop this file into the correct directory on your server (after making a backup of the current one, of course :biggrin:)

Attached is a password-protected .zip file. I'll PM you the password.

Bah. Won't let me attach a zip file. Emailing you instead.

Ok, sorry to hijack and mess up your thread with 3 posts, but it's (finally) working.

I sent you a separate email on it this morning. Now every option for Shipping and Insurance are sent successfully to Paypal within the Form, and using this new HTML, it's now no longer possible to select Insurance when any International shipping method is chosen.

Let me know if you have any problems/questions/concerns.

I just wanted to add my own thank you to the list!

Very new to wet shaving and this sampler pack will be a great way for me to find the perfect blade for my beard before jumping to 100 packs. I really appreciate it.

:c9:

I'd like to order one of your sample packs but would like to pay by check instead of plastic (presumably send you the check then you send the pack). Will that work for you?

Thanks.

Just ordered a 10 pack (large) sampler for part of a Christmas present... introducing a family member to wetshaving! :thumbup1:

Hey John -- nice web page!! :biggrin:

Just ordered a 10 pack (large) sampler for part of a Christmas present... introducing a family member to wetshaving! :thumbup1:

Hey John -- nice web page!! :biggrin:

Yeah, yeah. You, know I happen to be the president of an internet start-up. You'd think I'd get around to creating something better. But that's exactly the problem...no time. At least I don't have to do everything via PM like I did a few months ago.

Yeah, yeah. You, know I happen to be the president of an internet start-up. You'd think I'd get around to creating something better. But that's exactly the problem...no time. At least I don't have to do everything via PM like I did a few months ago.

I know. Was just messing with you. Are we :cool:?

J

j_gambas

Hi letterk

I ordered a 10 pack a few days ago (14-Dec, i think). When can i expect it to arrive?

ps: i live in portugal

Hi letterk

I ordered a 10 pack a few days ago (14-Dec, i think). When can i expect it to arrive?

ps: i live in portugal

Shipping to Portugal is quoted as 3-6 days via Gloabal Priority. I was consistently getting packages to Europe within 7 days, but the holiday season is really slowing things down. If you don't get it in two weeks, send me a PM.

John,
Got my sampler blades in today. What a great service for the members of the forum. Thanks and have a great holiday.

Top Bottom