What's new

From Tub To Lotion Type Dispenser?

Anyone ever try moving shaving cream from a tub into a lotion or hand soap dispenser? I noticed ems place shaving cream is dispensed that way and it looks way more desirable to me than scooping out a dollop. If you've ever tried this, what is the easiest way to transfer it? I have an empty bottle with a lotion type dispenser that I bought from the dollar store :biggrin: There's a big tub of Fraser's in my shave den just begging to be transferred...

Thanks man, I wasn't sure whether it would work or not but I like the idea because Fraser's is so darn economical. Even so, the ems cream at 8 oz in the lotion dispenser for just over 20 bucks isn't bad.

If you want something in a pump, try Kiss My Face. And it is fairly cheap. I have various soaps and creams and like this one a lot. Plus, I pump it into a small bottle for travel. Works great.

If you want something in a pump, try Kiss My Face. And it is fairly cheap. I have various soaps and creams and like this one a lot. Plus, I pump it into a small bottle for travel. Works great.

+1 - KMF is awesome stuff. And it's cheap.

Top Bottom