What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free Razor Blades - July Newbie Blade PIF

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members that have registered on B & B since July 1, 2022. New members worldwide are eligible.

The winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from B & B’s very own
Great Blade Exchange

I'll pick a winner in a week, or so.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Although I am not into DE/SE razor blades, I feel that this offer would be better targeted if the allowable B&B joining date was 1st of June for a July PIF.

I'm already in, but I wanted to bump this message to the top so others can see it and throw their names in a as well.

Cheers!

And this month's winner is @squank! Congratulations! Please send me a PM with your mailing address & I'll get your blade sampler on its way to you.

And stay tuned, July is almost halfway over so it won't be long before we have the August blade pif. Well, 2 1/2 - 3 weeks till the August blade pif.

Haha @squank . I didn’t even notice that only two of us had entered the giveaway. I’m glad you won - you’ll put the blades to more immediate use as I started using straight razors in the last few months. Enjoy the blades!

It’s indeed an excellent community and I’m super glad to be a part of it.

I have some double edge blades - Sharks and Astras - still in there original packaging which I do not need. If anyone would like them just email me at <[email protected]> with a shipping address and I will send them to you free of charge.

Top Bottom