What's new

Found some nice old schicks in southwest wisconsin.

I was in La Crosse WI and found something I've been trying to snag for a while. The solid metal handle schick.
proxy.php

This was my only purchase. I passed over the following, in case you're interested and are in the area.

pretty common stuff here,
proxy.php

getting better
proxy.php

let's take a better look at those brushes. one says it's made of bone.
proxy.php

and here's something you don't see in the wild that often
proxy.php

many more brushes and shaving mugs. I only saw 1 DE, and it was a Star. No gillettes whatsoever.

These are sitting in La Crosse at the Antique Center.

It's the solid metal handle schick type G w/ gold plating. I'm not sure what the underlying metal is.

I think you might be thinking of the aluminum handled type F shown in this pic. That's a different animal altogether.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the solid metal handle schick type G w/ gold plating. I'm not sure what the underlying metal is.

I think you might be thinking of the aluminum handled type F shown in this pic. That's a different animal altogether.
full
YES! That F is what I was thinking of. I just got one of those old boys and it shaves really good for me! Good feel to it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations,some fine motorcycle riding country out that way as well all the way down to the border.Next time we're in the area going to need to do some razor hunting.

Top Bottom