What's new

found some auto strop blades....

Hello all,

My first post! haha

Just wondering if blades for the valet autostrop were of any value?? im new to the game and a bit unsure...

anyway I found 150+ unused at home in an old tin and wondering if theyre worth selling??

Thankyou and thanks for having me here!

Kris

I can only say from a uk side that they do come up on the bay over here and i have bought around 5 for 0.99p each, some dont sell and just dissapear but you have a big quantity so may be different, the ones i bought were boxed and unopened, what are yours like? also there a lot of folks on here who use these and they may want tp purchase some new blades, just a thought!

Hello all,

My first post! haha

Just wondering if blades for the valet autostrop were of any value?? im new to the game and a bit unsure...

anyway I found 150+ unused at home in an old tin and wondering if theyre worth selling??

Thankyou and thanks for having me here!

Kris

Yes they are worth selling. But don't sell them all in one lot. Spread the wealth around, maybe five in each lot. There are a few of us looking for unused Valet blades. Are they all wrapped in their yellow envelopes? They were last made in the UK which is why they're easier to find there. Not so easy in the US.

Len

Yes they are worth selling. But don't sell them all in one lot. Spread the wealth around, maybe five in each lot. There are a few of us looking for unused Valet blades. Are they all wrapped in their yellow envelopes? They were last made in the UK which is why they're easier to find there. Not so easy in the US.

Len

What he said!:thumbup1:

Len

Yep still in their yellow envelopes, probly will sell in lots of 5, on the Bay for now as i'm too new here :blush:

Myself and all the guys in the AutoStrop Community would be interested for sure! :001_smile We're always trying to find some vintage blades. Could you post a picture of the blades here?

Myself and all the guys in the AutoStrop Community would be interested for sure! :001_smile We're always trying to find some vintage blades. Could you post a picture of the blades here?

+1, there's a user group for the Valet right here at B&B, and I wouldn't mind having a few more blades for mine.

+1 FOR SURE WE would LOVE TO HAVE THEM whats the fare market value guys ? ill take 10 blades my self 150 blades at 45 shaves a blade Wow
lol think we could get a exsion on selling to our group? we need demo blade for pur group actvies

i think this the largest group of n o/s blades if seen

I can only say from a uk side that they do come up on the bay over here and i have bought around 5 for 0.99p each, some dont sell and just dissapear but you have a big quantity so may be different, the ones i bought were boxed and unopened, what are yours like? also there a lot of folks on here who use these and they may want tp purchase some new blades, just a thought!

99 a blade or a pack?

Hey guys sorry for the delay heres a couple pics of the blades

proxy.php
[/IMG]

proxy.php
[/IMG]

it is a shame i can't sell on here, would be great to get them straight to the guys that really want them....

kris

Put them in the BST. I'm sure people will be wililng to buy them. Would you consider trading some of the new blades for restored straight razor or for a Valet Autostrop complete with strop (NOS)? The autostrop razor has never been used nor has the strop. Here's a picture of the set.

Top Bottom