What's new

Found after 30+ years I couldn't stand the Tabac scent anymore!

I kind of like Tabac, but I don't feel the need to convert anyone.........

Prophet1.jpg

I have never smelled Tabac but, from the many scent descriptions on various threads, I can smell this picture.
Is that Rod Serling I hear?
AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;MFR2019
No it isn't. It's Beethoven's An die Freude, Ode to Joy. It's the only music that brings tears of happiness to my eyes. This and Tabac are both brilliant and very German in the best of ways. It's also the official hymn of the European Union and once written to celebrate the final downfall of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Tabac put into music:001_smile.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
No it isn't. It's Beethoven's An die Freude, Ode to Joy. It's the only music that brings tears of happiness to my eyes. This and Tabac are both brilliant and very German in the best of ways. It's also the official hymn of the European Union and once written to celebrate the final downfall of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Tabac put into music:001_smile.
That was a really ‘crisp’ interpretation. Who was the conductor?

I often wonder why music sounds good. Scents are more straight forward. Plants depend upon scents to attract pollinators and soap makers. Music though is man's creation. To what selective advantage do we owe the pleasure?

I often wonder why music sounds good. Scents are more straight forward. Plants depend upon scents to attract pollinators and soap makers. Music though is man's creation. To what selective advantage do we owe the pleasure?
I'd say that there always been music around. I live in a forest and I've just have had an early cup of coffee on the porch listening to the soft rustling of the leaves, caused by the warm breeze, and the intensive song of the birds in an otherwise silent background. If that isn't music that's been there since the dawn of mankind I don't no what.
Maurer & Wirtz
:em2300:
I do apologise for having the thread.

Top Bottom