What's new

Found after 30+ years I couldn't stand the Tabac scent anymore!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
So much hate speech here. Tabac needs a safe-space.

Like an eagle, Tabac soars above this hate and has no need of safe spaces ... it alights only for the brave, the wise and those successful individuals who share its mastery of the world.

AA :a39:

Like an eagle, Tabac soars above this hate and has no need of safe spaces ... it alights only for the brave, the wise and those successful individuals who share its mastery of the world. AA :a39:

As I suspected...... Tabac users are led by a cryptic core of megalomaniac psychopaths.........

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Nothing cryptic about my love for Tabac. And besides that ...
C3B0B152-53C8-49AA-B837-9C34A1771629.jpeg

I'll echo the comma ts about it's scent mellowing significantly over time. When I first opened it I was a little...taken aback.

I know have a bowl/puck and a stick in use and over a kilo of each in storage.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Wow I honestly hadn’t realized until now how polarizing or contentious Tabac was. I thought Williams Mug carried that flame but after reading this thread I think Tabac takes the prize. I have never tried Tabac but I figure I will eventually. Or maybe just wait for someone who can’t stand it to get rid of it!

You know the Beatles used the stuff ... There's a famous photo of the four shaving with the stuff on the counter. As I said, greatness reaches out to greatness.

AA

Now there's a sensible gent!
Take note, lads...hair tonic AND hair cream, plus a back-up deodorant in case the first one runs out mid-application.
One of the deodorants is for use on the body. I kind of like Tabac, but I don't feel the need to convert anyone.

Top Bottom