What's new

Forgot which razor goes in this case!

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Hey guys. I bought this razor and case a while back. I took the razor out of the case to use, and now I cant remember which razor goes in there. Has this ever happened to you? I have been combing the internet and Mr Razor and cant seem to find a match. The only thing similar is a "for sale" post for a 1917 OLD Type with this same case, but there is a lot of writing engraved on the bottom. This one I have only says "Made in England" on the bottom, with a small diamond. Maybe I got this case with the wrong razor in there. Either way, I have no clue what razor that was! Thanks in advance for the help.

2017-02-22 14.17.07.jpg

2017-02-22 14.17.14.jpg

This happens to me frequently. I need a system, but one of the things I like about this shaving activity is the avoidance of systems...

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I have a few super speed cases that have gotten mixed up. But those are easy enough to find on Mr Razor and match them up suitably enough to pass muster. However this one was a mystery to me. I couldnt find photographic evidence anywhere of its intended razor. And the Flat bottoms are ones that I actually shave with very often. Boy do I love those! I will have to take one and stick in this case now.

Top Bottom